The Interact club would like to invite you to participate in our first elc Cyberjaya Campus event: a book drive for community libraries across Selangor. We ask that your children donate their new or gently used books to be used in a community library for Orang Asli children.
During the first week of March, three boxes will be placed in the Main Office labeled as lower primary, upper primary and secondary respectively. Any books you choose to donate can be placed into their respective boxes.
These books must be suitable for school-age children only and must be in English. We encourage all students to participate in this event to help children to develop a love of reading. When considering which books to give, please consider the guidelines below. To simplify matters, please only consider books that you would be happy for your own children to read.
The following books cannot be accepted:
1) Books with political content
2) Books with religious content
3) Books with explicit content
5) Revision and workbooks
6) Books with content that is time relevant (i.e.Directory of scholarship organisations 2005, Business Management 1995, Microsoft Word Guide 2003)
8) Puzzle books
9) Personal notebooks, diaries and scrapbooks
Please consider donating some books if you can and we thank you for your kindness and support.
– Interact Club President